Re: how "little" things can make our day !

Thanks you Don,
just for taking the time. I told you before I consider it an honor just to be listed as a link on your website. As for Ohio, I think I'm going to have to start saving for next year. I know I can't get my fishroom the way I want all at once but, there are something's that need to be done and I have to put that first now. I really do want to meet all you guys but, I think we should all still be around next year. I know before I was real big on apistos the ACA had a meeting in NJ. If they have it there again this year I should probably be able to make that easier. I did print out the forms for Ohio and if somehow I should hit the lottery or something like that then I'll be there but, probably going to have to wait another year.
                                                               Jerry....