RE: drip method

JFK is John Kuhns in Kansas City.  He owns a local wholesale company called
EECHO.  If anyone needs more info, let me know and I'll get you his email
address.  I know he subscribes to the catfish list, but I haven't ever seen
him post on the Apisto list.  I do know he has a new product out that is
comparable to Novaqua and Amquel combined.
Mike