RE: General Fishroom Questions

As far as the sink is concerned I would try to find a stainless steel
resturaunt type with attached stainless steel table. Easy to clean with a
big
sink. I would put a lot of thought into how you would build the shelving
for
your tanks to make them easy to access and clean. you might also want to
paint all of the shelving with a water based epoxy so you do not have any
mold or mildew problems in the future.

Greg

Thanks Greg, I was scrounging around work this morning and I found an old
stainless sink in storage that I get to take.  I wouldn't have thought of
the epoxy though.

Jason