Re: General Fishroom Questions

Hey Jason,
I talked to you before. I too am somewhat new to the world of Apistos and Dwarfs. The whole theme of my website is based on that. I am trying to share my experiences as I have them and I also share some of my favorite links. Places where I learn and have learned much about Apistos, Plants and other related subjects.
The link you should go to is....http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.php
You will find how to get on the list as well as other interesting stuff.
Stop by my site from time to and see if there is anything of interest there for you. Hope this helps. Good luck with your room and your fish.

-=JerryB=-

JerryBsApistoWorld