RE: General Fishroom Questions

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Gary V. Friedlund wrote:

> > 5 - How big of a CO2 tank would be needed to run maybe 5 of the 30 gal
> > tanks and how often would it need to be replaced?

Get a 15-20# tank.  Used, they can be had for $100 or so.  Replacement is
seldom, like once per year or even longer.  You will need to run a
separate needle valve per tank (as noted in last post), but you can find
$20 needle valves to fit the bill.  I've even done this with cheap $12
needle valves to some success (I put a picture for your viewing at
http://mystery.thekrib.com/manifold.jpg).

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson