Re: questions

Your welcome for the tip Yvan I am a big proponant of
floating plants for many reasons shyness being one of
them. as for Ram aggression. I deal woth dwarf Cichlid
aggression by offering plenty of hideing places for
them so they can retreat into. Once a pr is formed as
long as you keep both fish well fed they will have a
similar dominjance and you will get few problems.  I
had a very aggresive male tormenting a female over
last weekend. I fed her heavily this week and they
spawned this weekend. Once a pr is formed the key is
dominance and as long as boith fish are well fed and
in sync you should be fine.

Dave