Rupunini Fry

Has anybody got any experience with Rupunini
breeding?
I was able to get some in August (thanks Pete!) and
saw some fry with them on Saturday. I'm pretty well
extatic as they've rapidly become one of my
favourites :). I saw about 10 or so fry, I presume
the other fish in the tank got the rest before I
could pull them out.
I'm particularly pleased as I wasn't trying to breed
them, just keeping them until I could get them into a
proper breeding setup. They seem to be surviving on
food they can glean  around the tank (there's quite
alot as it's a 250Lt fully planted and now there's
just Mum, Dad and some ottos in there), should I pull
the Ottos as well?
I've had a look in all the literature and cannot find
any reference to breeding, Mayland and Bork (I
think)just said that there was no known cases of
breeding. I don't suppose that I'm the first, any
comments?
I'll let you know the water parameters if anybody
wants them, I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment.
See you soon
C:)lin

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled and sure enough...

You too can have your own email address from Eurosport.
http://www.eurosport.com