From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Steve Wilson
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 5:57 PM
To: apisto@admin.listbox.com
Subject: basic care of Papiliochromis Ramerizi

I have had a hard time finding info on these fish. I
have kept africans before, and have a love for all
cichlids.  I do consider my self a begginer in S.
American cichlids, but am hoping to broaden my
horizons on this list.  I was sold a pair of
papiliochromis ramerizi by a very high quality
fishstore that specializes in cichlids in Portland,
OR. I decided on this fish because i was told it was a
good dwarf cichlid to start with.  Does anyone know of
a good detailed resource about these fish.

I have also had trouble with feeding them flakes, and
am hoping frozen blood worms will work better.  What
are other good foods.