Re: basic care of Papiliochromis Ramerizi

There's some good info about keeping and breeding rams in the Linke & Staeck
book "American Cichlids I: Dwarf Cichlids". That book also contains info on
a lot of other dwarfs as well. A good book to start out with.

Basically, assuming you start out with healthy stock, keep them in warm,
soft/acid water and they should do great for you.

Most frozen foods will be eaten greedily by them, and live are great too.
Live blackworms are an awesome food, and it'll have them spawning like
crazy. Flakes have always been a last resort for my rams, they'll eat it if
there's nothing else, but begrudgingly.

Zack