Re: Update

Max

Sorry some people have to be such jerks.... if they only used their
talents for good things instead of hacking in and ruining peoples work,
gee wouldnt this be a better place....   Sorry to hear you got raided
and stuff was deleted.... even if my lowly webtv wouldnt let me open
your site, i know you had good stuff there.

Keep the chin up..... dont let the idiots or the %#heads as Zman called
them..... get you down...

John