pH, temp and sex ratios

Hello All,

I have a trio of A.Nijessni and currently have a batch of fry that are about 12 weeks old and still with the parents. Throughout these 12 weeks the water conditions have aways been temp 78F and pH between 5.5 & 6, which I've monitored after researching, in the attempt to get as equal a sex ratio as possible. Now the question, one of the females has eggs again, so I was going to try and take the (12 week) fry out and raise them up in a different tank before selling them on. My tank conditions are far different to the lfs (pH 7 - 7.5) so was wondering after how long the sex of the fry are fixed, so I can adjust their conditions accordingly over time.

Any help will be appreciated.

Andy