RE: Artemia Brand

>Can anyone tell me what quality I can expect from such >a product?
Grab what you can, it's a very good brand.
If you store Artemia cysts in the freezer until use you won't have any
worries about them deteriorating in the realistic timespan of usage.
Just take out a week's supply at a time in a small tub and keep that in the
'fridge.
It will hatch perfectly well straight from the freezer, but there is less
chance of you spilling it if you only take it out of the freezer once a week
or so.
Pete.