Re: Problems

Just a thought...

It sounds as though the fish are being somehow starved of oxygen.

I read an article some time ago about a person who moved from one city to
another.  All his fish died, inspite of major water changes at the new
location.  He then found out that the house he had moved into was supplied
with water not from the municipal water source but from a well which was
'grandfathered' with the house.  The water was filled with bacteria.

I'm wondering if perhaps there are some micro-organisms in the water (not
necessarily from the water supply iteself) that are starving the fish of
oxygen.

As I said, just a thought.

Gabriella Kadar
Toronto