RE: Problems

Hi all

I've run into a very similar problem recently, and I agree that
there seems to be a gill problem. I used a medication available
in Canada called lifebearer that is a suggested treatment for
gill flukes and parasites like anchor worm. It seems to have
worked - unfortunately I lost about 25 A. hongsloi red before
I tried this one. I don't know what the active ingredients are
in the medication, but when I get home this evening I'll check
and see.

Dominic Stones

was asking