Re: Green Water

"Artificial Protozoa Rotifer" It's a powder food OSI originally made as a
substitute for micro foods used to feed marine fry. I think they call it
something different now (OSI Micro Food?). It originally came out in a 1
pound can, but that lasts forever. Fortunately it freezes well. I think you
can get smaller containers now. I don't know because I still have most of my
1 Lb can.

Mike Wise