From: J Miller <ruddigar_99@yahoo.com>
To: Apisto List <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: leaves
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:21:37 -0800 (PST)

  I have a question regarding using leaves to acidify the water.  I
know many people use oak leaves, but I was wondering if they had to be
oak leaves, or could I use any brown leaf?  It's that time of year, and
I was thinking of putting some in a box filter in some of my tanks.
I do plan on boiling them for a few minutes before using them.

Will it work, or should I just find some oak leaves?

Thanks.
Jason

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com