Dominance in Nijsenni females?/Problems

My Nijsenni females (three of them have so far
survived my problems) seem to show the amount of
black on their bodies in relation to their dominance
in the tank, the dominant one continually shows black
at all the appropriate points, the sub-dom shows some
and the smallest one shows none, is this a general
rule or is this just coincidence?
Back to the problems story...
I've FINALLY managed to get so Flubendazole and will
start treatment when I get home, I hope that it
works.
I lost my last remaining Rupununi male on Tuesday, I
just hope that I get a male out of the fry that I
have left (7 remaining).
I have also managed to get some Prazinquantel but it
comes with Febantel and Pirantel, doe sanybody know
what effect these would have on Apistos?
If I get no answer I'll try it out on my Guppies
first, I've got too many as it stands;-)

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled and sure enough...

You too can have your own email address from Eurosport.
http://www.eurosport.com