From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Steve Wilson
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 9:20 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: mixing apistos

hey all,
     I am unfortunatly cramped into a dorm room and am
looking to put a few more apistos in with my pair of
blue rams.  The tank is a 20 gallon long that i am
going to be adding lots of plants to (is CO2 important
for planted apisto tanks?).  I have experience with
africans, but have a growing knowledge of apistos.
Any help on selection would help...Am I crazy to try
to add more apistos?

Steve