From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of JerrCarol@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 2:24 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: hummmmm

  Yes, I must admit I thought something was wrong on my end. I wasn't seeing
much mail either. OCA is in 10 days. Sheezz I got to get a lot of stuff
ready. I know I'll be bringing back more fish then I will be ready for.
  I'm actually going to meet my Hero. The Z-Man and also Al Yunker another
good apisto friend. Can't wait. Nice when a well, almost old guy can feel
like a kid again.
                                                  JerryB
PS.
 I will always be an almost old guy. Too vain to every admit
to being an actual old guy.