OCA Extravaganza

Ok Ok Ok

I gotta pipe up here.....  I am also going to the OCA Extravaganza.    I
am looking forward to seeing some ppl i dont know yet from this list.  I
do know that Zman will be there, havent heard if anyone else i know is
going yet.

So here is my question to all members here.   Who is going to the OCA
and should we have a little Apisto Get together??    I hope everyone
plans on bringing lots of really rare fish for sale or trade that
weekend.......

If anyone who is going and keeps Borelli and has some for sale, contact
me off list please.   Im looking for some really nice yellow throat blue
bodied Borelli.

Thanks
 Little John "where it was only 22F this am"

PS..... I hope to find some nice new samples of "Blue Goop"  ...
Cleveland is the home of this amazing stuff!!!