Question About Fry

I just discovered last night that I have some free swimming Apisto. cacatoides fry. I will be out of
town next week, and was wondering how well they will do with the algae et al. that is already in the
tank as food? I believe that the strain would be considerd 'orange flash' or orange. Pictures may be
seen, for those who are interested at http://www.dropship.org/~jon/aquaria. They are about a month old
 and I will be updating the page as time permits.

What should I be doing to help the little ones make it through next week? What kind of food would be
appropriate when I get back?

Thanks,
	Jon