Apisto Combo (and Checkerboard?)

I just put an a.borelli in a 10 gallon with an a.cacatuoide.  Both are males.  Can they coexist?

I also added a checkerboard-type cichlid.  Although it was labeled as a c.punctulatum, it looks more like a d.maculatus.  I have seen conflicting taxonomy on these fish between books and web sources, so I'm not really sure what to call it.  It looks pretty much like this picture from Erik Olson's site http://www.thekrib.com/Apisto/D-maculatus.html .

Any comments on the apisto combo (or dwarf trio) would be appreciated.