RE: Oak leave tank

Lighten up.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Dave Gomberg
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 12:32 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Oak leave tank

The Texas tank had real Texas stream gravel as substrate.

One of the tanks that placed had no plants at all (rift lake cichlids and
rocks).

Maybe if you looked at the entries you would have a better idea of what is
going on.....

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!