Tetra Cichlid Vital

I was wondering if any of you have used this product
in any of your tanks.  I've used it with other
Cichlids with positive results(i.e.,Healthier Fish),
But haven't used it untill recently with my DC's.  The
Stuff is Made by Tetra and is called Cichlid Vital.

Ingredients: Vitamins B2, B6, and B12, nicotinic
amide, panthenol, biotin, and iodine.

Steve

P.S.-Could this stuff possibly contribute to an
Ammonia Problem?