Re: Pronunciation*****Hey Folks Warning******

I just got an email with the Re: Pronunciation subject line the only difference was it said Re: Pronunciation Re: Pronunciation It said sorry about yesterday and it had a pif file attached. I don't know how it picked up the apisto list subject line but, it wasn't someone from the list I wouldn't download the file if anyone else gets it. I didn't I just trash that and run a scan just in case. lotta nuts out there ya know...

Jerry B's ApistoWorld