Re:Finally

Hi all,
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!
Thank you for all the nice comments on the "Yawning viejita " photo.I didn't even know that it was entered until Don told me he entered it and it won.Thanks again Don!
My wife and I have to meet you all at one of the upcomming conventions.I'm always jealous when I hear all the comments afterwards.Maybe we'll be able to go to the ACA or the OCA next year.
Oh yeah Jerry, no more Newbie talk ;).
John,
If we ever meet in person I'll insist on "Blue Spawning aid" on the table,hahaha.
Max
Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto