Re: dwarf cichlid tank?

Hello Rich

Yes, i dont see why you couldnt put all those males into the same
tank..... i have a tank that houses my lonely hearts club members....
those fish that have lost their spouses or mates..   I kind of like
looking at that tank too.. lots of color and nice fish, no one in that
tank beats on anyone else because theres no chance of breeding going on
in there, hence no need for setting up territories...   Good luck with
your fish set up.

Tundra John
"Where its supposed to go down to 10F tonight"