From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of John Wubbolt
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 6:22 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: About Borellii

Ok Ok

I have to admit, last night, curiousity got the better of me.   I
watched the female sp Maulbruter, who has been yellowing up and guarding
a flower pot cave for a few days now, so I finally couldnt stand the
pressure anymore and lifted the flower pot up gently........

Oh well..... shes bright yellow..... maybe meaning she wants to spawn
soon..... giving the male signals that shes ready.

Im keeping my fingers crossed..... Maybe a birthday gift...... ( my
birthday is January 3rd)
wish me luck....

Tundra John

OHHHH   Merry Christmas everyone..... Happy Hanukah and Happy New
Years..