Rams myths and facts

Great discussion on Rams folks. Let me just add my 2 cents worth. I have to agree with Zack regarding it's all about the source of Rams. I find Rams to be very easy. Know I am talking about "domesticated" line Bred German Rams. Because they are Aquaruim bred they have adapted well to such conditions. To me pH is not a consideration I breed my rams in soft acidic water but raise the fry in a pH of 8.2 and 20 DH. No ill effects at all. We are only concerned with this when we wish to breed our fish. Also sometimes even tank raised rams that come from dealers tanks are not always a guarantee for success becuase of all the diseases that spread at such places. Especialy difficult are the internal nematodes which kill slowly. My advice is to get your rams from a breeder. In short know the source. rams are easy my wife has a tank of rams at for the kids in her classroom and the water is pH 8.2 and DH 20 liquid rock Apopka Florida water. Still no problems and the rams look awesome as mine do. I have a few college buddies I helped get into planted tanks and they have rams too same thing hard liquid rock water same results preety blue rams that eat flake food and come to the top to eat. Rams are not fragile as long as you get healthy rams. Now wild rams are a diffrent thing becauee they come in with so many parasites its tough. But again get a good source of wild rams. As far as football is concerned I'm a Giant Fan and since they didnt make it im a sour puss GO Bucs! I hat ethe Eagles sorry Jerry :) GO J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS!

Dave

Dave

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.