Re: Badis badis sp. a little off topic

Hello, I am sorry being so late to reply as I have been out of town.  I
looked these guys up in my book and they are quite nice.  I know nothing
except what the book said and I am afraid I erased the post with the info
about the group.  I would like to lurk and perhaps learn more and perhaps
where to get some of these lovely fish.  If someone could clue me in, I would
appreciate it. Thanks Teresa.