Re: increasing pH

In a message dated 1/17/2002 3:33:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, fukada@aloha.net writes:

I think the N. transvestitus next door keep them on
their toes) and I suspect other Apistos without the need for a RO unit, but
it does get to be a pain changing everybody's water ev

Must be nice to have all that access to the nice climate too.
I too have noticed that depending on who is near who. That is having different fish next to other fish does sometimes spur them on to do what they do. When I think a fish is just not performing to its full capacity I will do complete tank changes and move fish to different areas. Yes, they seem sometimes to be competing with others.