From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of David Sanchez
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 7:13 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: RE: increasing pH

Yvan if you have a pH meter why dont you simply add a
little bit of tap water. I have found using your pH
meter simply add the desired amount of Tap and you can
generaly arrive at a stable pH. I can't tell you a
formula because everyones tap water is diffrent. Using
your pH meter you'll have to figure it out for your
self.  You might try simply to add some tap water. BTW
you must let it aeriate and sit for a few hours before
your sure what pH youll have.

Dave