Re: Tiger Stripe?

Zack,

Although I believe Winkelfleck/Angle-spot is the same as Tiger-stripes, there
are several well respected dc hobbyists that will disagree with us. Gary Elson,
Oliver Lucanus & Ingo Koslowski among them. This is why I try to keep geographic
variants or closely related species separate, so there is no chance of
accidentally crossing potential species. It's getting as bad as killifish. Be
that as it may, this fish seems to have come in to Biotope Aquarium only once
and sadly seems to have disappeared from the hobby.

Mike Wise