Re: Lucky me!

Scott,

I was just joking, of course. I'll be in Louisville on Nov. 10 so you and
Morris Spillman still have plenty of time to clean up your tanks (Doesn't
anyone in Louisville have clean tanks?? LOL). I'm also talking at the GCCA
Convention May 25-26 & the ACA Convention this coming August. I'm sure you
can get more than enough of me!

Mike Wise