Re: Lucky me!

Well I hope I am not wrong about this! I am in
Louisville Ky. Or at least right outside it. I have
been looking forward to hearing you talk on dwarfs for
quite some time. In fact, it looks as though you might
be staying at our house. Guess I need to get my
fishroom cleaned up and organzied hehehe. Have you
ever been to Louisville? Since I am planning on
hitting the ACA this year I might get two chances.
Gonna be a good fish year I think, my discus finally
decided not to eat their fry last time.

Scott