Re: N Taenia egg eating! P.S.

To emphasize the importance of DOC's keep in mind that
water from the natural biotope of our little riverine
Dwarf Cichlids is at about 30 us/cm or less and stays
constant! If we check our home aquariums we will be
alarmed to see how that value shifts from day to day.
If we really think about it our fish breed in spite of
what we do not because of what we do. Good luck. And
the way to combat this fluctuation on water quality is
only through water changes! So if an Apisto is giving
you a hard time just do more water changes. No
secrets. Just common sense. With that information we
can breed any Apisto that comes our way.

Dave Sanchez