From: kkorotev
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 6:29 PM
Subject: Apisto ID

What Apistogramma species begins with "ny"?
The LFS tank was poorly labeled and the "ny" was all I got.There might have been an "a" next and an "s" somewhere else.
Not nijsenni.

Any help?

Kevin Korotev-Milwaukee

PS...If anyone followed Randy Carey's link to the "Milwaukee Run", He's right.  Those are still the top 4 stores, but HOFFER'S has moved and expanded (yes, they're even bigger now). You'll want to save your lunch money for a couple weeks before you walk in there.