From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of John Wubbolt
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 11:18 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: ram fry, sigh

Ok, how come I'm getting peoples replys to posts before i get the
original posts??

also... is anyone else getting double posts on consecutive days??   I
hate reading all this mail twice.

Mike.... good to see you're still alive and lurking.
Must be nice in sunny Tampa.... at least the weather is decent somewhere
in the world.   Sure isnt here.    Oh God i hate snow!!!!

Anyways.... Sounds like, come warm weather, i'll be contacting Brownie
for some of those Rams.....   Oh Zack.... wanna include me in some of
those nice imports???

Back to snow...... brrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Tundra John