Re: N Taenia egg eating!

pH is 6.2, KH and DH are both at between 1 and 2. I can't tell you the conductivity 'cos I don't have a meter. I've got all sorts of other meters, ohmeters, ameters, multimeters, pH meters and loads of metres of tanks (sorry just a metric joke) but no conductivity meter. Temp. is 26ºC (by my thermoMETER).
T.I.A.
--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...