RE: Was Apisto sp Cara Pinta: Now is WWF PPV event Spam

Ok so at least I know I am not the only WWF fan out
here! cause I'm a styling, profiling, CO2 system
using, counductivity meter reading , good looking son
of a gun , woo and to be the man you gotta beat the
man, woo! and I'm the man and it don't get any better
then this Wooooooooooooo Rick Flair and 4 horsemen
RULE!!!

Ok no more Wrestling stuff, lol

Dave