Re: Titles PLEASE

....you're right Colin.......part of it was my fault!!!!!

Mike

> I've been enjoying the chat about Wrestling maches as much as the rest BUT...
> I'm very interested in the subject of Carapintadas (painted faces) and wanted
to look for
the link that someone posted. Unfortunately it has taken quite a lot of work
trying to
find that posting because so many people used the same rtitle to talk about
other things.

> PLEASE, when you change the subject, can you make sure that you change the
name, or at
least to keep the subject with the name. The wrestling match talk started with
the
Collection Trip title and somehow finished as Carapintada, which started before
and was a
different thread.
> This is not, I hope the start of another flame war, and I'm not trying to be
nasty or
sarcastic, thanks to everybody who contributes.