Re: Wrestling and making your own fish food

Max......OK, here we go. I went out and got the following for my Nikon 950.

1) a Nikon 2x lens

2) a Nikon frame thing to hold the external flash to the Nikon 950 case (kinda
nifty)

so I have al of the stuff to start taking some pictures again....would you go
over again what the setting you would use on a Nikon 950?  I went to your site
but couldn't find the settings for a Nikon 950........I had thought one tme you
had given me a recipe for settings!

Thanks
Mike