Re: Determining CO2 Concentrations in Natural Waters

"I'm
not
picking sides to cause trouble..............really I'm

If I had a nickel for all the times you said that on
the Apisto list I'd be a rich man Jacobs. But it's ok
I know your true colors.

Good night Meat Tits

Dave :)

=== message truncated ===