Re: Determining CO2 Concentrations in Natural Waters

.......................Youngker's in my canoe.................that was the
damnest explanation I've ever seen.  I've read it 4 times and will have to
do it 2-3 more times and talk to our chemistry teacher at school.  I'm not
picking sides to cause trouble..............really I'm not.............!!!!!
And all I wanted to do was grow some foxtail.............just add another
fluorescent tube Mike..........heh, heh, heh.........wow!  Somewhere in
there I should be able to use differentiation or integration to grow that
foxtail.................remember in there about trying to divide by
zero...................I followed that.....;-) ;-) ;-).....you know the
definition of a "black hole"??????..................................it's
where God tried to divide by zero......................

...............I think we all ought to go to Java moss................;-)
;-) ;-)

....hey Big John........I didn't see anything about "blue goop" in there.
did you!!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Center for Advanced Technologies