Re: Determining CO2 Concentrations in Natural Waters

"but don't put this fight
off on me
this time Mr. Sanchez...I'm clean in this one....you
are on your own
here!"

Jacobs your like a weasel. You are so tring to look
good to the people here on the list. See David Picks
on me, see David is the trouble maker etc etc.. Jacobs
be a MAN for heavens sake get some balls man. Everyone
on this list that has been here for a few years knows
that you have and me have had our diffrences. The fish
world is a small world and I often hear of you bad
mouthing me Jacobs. If you really want to be
"innocent" you should have not gotten involved in the
discussion. Given our history that would have been
prudent. I would ask anyone to simply search the
Apisto archives for proof of your countless harsh
words and attacks on me. Not to mention the crap I
still hear from you from other hobbyist today. So
jacobs if you really wan't to be innocent keep your
trap shut. I wil be honest, tell you to your face I
don't like you. I think your a hot headed, pig headed,
boastfull weasel. There it's in the open. I think it
best if we simply ignore each others post if we want
to coexist on the list and for the betterment of this
group. A long time ago I wrote you an e-mail asking
you to let bygones be by gones. you refused and have
been a pain in my arse ever since. I am a nice guy but
get on my bad side and watch out. So quit your
whining. Be a man. You reap what you sow.

Dave Sanchez

=== message truncated ===