Re: nothing ! (the Sgt. Schultz-ing of us all)

Couldn't we have all just let this die and go back to our fishkeeping? This
is completely unnecessary to re-hash the whole dispute about who thinks
everyone is stupid or whatever it's about now.

I'm personally getting sick of having to delete dozens of posts that have no
real purpose in this forum and are purely meant to be cutting to one person
or another. I don't care who is or isn't right, and I don't care if you felt
insulted by it or not. Just let it go and stop arguing! Please.