Re: Growth Rates

Well, I guess I haven't really taken measurements of the exact growth rates
of my cacatuoides fry. I usually leave the fry with the parents for at least
the first two to three weeks or so. They seem to do better that way, and
it's just more fun to watch. I'd guess they are around 1/2" by 4 weeks. From
there it depends on how much space is available in the breeding tank. If the
tank is small I would move them to a larger tank that is easier for
maintenance. With lots of food and water changes, my cacs are usually
coloring up and breeding by around 4 months, give or take. At that point
they are around 1-1.5".

Zack