Re: steel blue apistos

I have seen them in several NYC shops as well.  As usual, no females. In fact as far as I know they are the only apistos to be found in the Big Apple at this point.

>>> mgallade@hotmail.com 01/31/02 04:43PM >>>

Aahhh,Apistogramma hybrid "blue steel" is circling again.
Check the archives for info on those.
Max

----Original Message Follows----
From: Piabinha@aol.com
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: Re: Romer Atlas
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:36:28 EST

well, david, for $50 you can get this book, or 2 pairs of Apistos...

lately in nyc, i have seen some apistos for sale at chain stores but they
are all borellii or borellii-looking (like the one with iridescent blue
stripes) and only males.  it must be a conspiracy.

tsuh yang

Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto
,blue steel apistogra