conspiracy (was: steel blue apistos)

In a message dated Thu, 31 Jan 2002  5:21:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Matthew Diller" <mdiller@mail.lawnet.fordham.edu> writes:

> I have seen them in several NYC shops as well. As
> usual, no females. In fact as far as I know they are the only apistos to be
> found in the Big Apple at this point.

yup.  as i've said, it's a conspiracy.  just like with dwarf gouramis (Colisa lalia).  you can't find females because they don't want anyone breeding them...  occasionally at the chain stores they also get some unidentified Apistogrammas that look like steindachneri or commbrae to me, but again only males...

tsuh yang