From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of David Sanchez
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 11:22 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: nothing ! word to the wise

"If I'm not mistaken, the majority participants of
> this list have been
> deemed incapable of following allot of technical
> chemistry jargon."

"If your going to insist on such an unneccessary item
> as CO2
> injection, your going to have to check you're book
> learnin' at the
> door,  keep your words small, and not question allot
> of other's
> personal experiences."

Perhaps you should just let things die down. That
would have been the wise thing. We kind of moved on
until you brought the subject back up.

I take offense to your comments because they are aimed
at me. I suggest you learn to read before you open
your mouth next time. If you cannot follow a
conversation my adive to you is that you not get
involved.

"If I'm not mistaken, the majority participants of
> this list have been
> deemed incapable of following allot of technical
> chemistry jargon."

That is incorrect. What I did say was that for this
forum a lecture on the definition of pH is uncalled
for. I asked for an explanation of the need or the
lack there of a CO2 injection system which I did
explain however I failed to see anyone explain why one
was needed. There are lists for chemistry this is a
list for Apistogrammas. It is easy to quote tech
jargon true understanding is shown in an explanation
and the application of the data.

"If your going to insist on such an unneccessary item
> as CO2
> injection, your going to have to check you're book
> learnin' at the
> door,  keep your words small, and not question allot
> of other's
> personal experiences."

Seems like a very negative attitude on your part. And
a very unwise thing to do given the fact that the
whole thing died down. However I was man enough to
give a public apology. After all this is just in fun
and we are all here to share our knowledge. It seems
the other partys in question don't feel as i do. Seems
you better check your attitude at the door if you wish
to continue on this list. I for one will not tolerate
petty attacks. Next time at least be man enough to
name me. I really hate weasly people. Is there no
honor left in this world. I will leave you to your
childish ways.

David Sanchez